Interesting facts about the Bible








I am sharing a video that was very interesting to me.  Not long ago I found out that the 1611 KJV had

no J"s in it.  This was very confusing to me because no one had ever mentioned this to me before.  I 

think as an American, we forget that the Bible was not formed in this country.  We have to look

at it a little differently.  I guess I never put too much thought into the translations of the words

that are found in the Bible, but this video puts a new light on things. Another video worth taking

a look at is this one.  This video has some pretty scary symbolism at the beginning that make me

think about the Illuminati and how they hide things in plain sight.  Who would dare change a 

Bible? When you realize that the devil has an agenda to deceive the whole world it shouldn't surprise

 you that he created tons of churches and tons on different Bible translations.  He changed the 

Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday so that you would break the Father's commandment and the list goes

on and on. After all, they call him the Father of lies and the master deceiver.  The sneaky snake in

the garden that likes to twist things. It says he comes as an angel of light so you won't suspect a 

thing.   Take all of this to the Lord and do your own research. Check out my other videos

about salvation, the holy spirit, spiritual warfareGod protects a couple from a severe tornado and more.

  God Bless













                                             

Comments