Confirmation on Calendar

 



The Jewish Calendar is important in calculating so much in the Bible that I wanted to make sure I had it all figured out.  The Jewish faith is just as confusing I have found out as the American Christian faith.  The Jews have various calendars with some using the moon, some the sun, and some the moon and sun to find out what days the Sabbaths and the Feast fall on.  What is the right one you might ask?  I have been asking those same questions.  When I feel I have the right answer I find myself asking again just to be sure.  Today I asked again if I had it right.  I don't want to share wrong information but sometimes I do get things wrong.  Yahuah knows my heart though.  I have always wanted to try to help people get to the truth because it is so hard to decipher.  It has taken me months of praying and studying to find what truth I know.  Here is a video that I want to share that I think will help you to see the picture a little more clearly.  Here is a former post as well on the Sabbath and the Gregorian Calendar.  Please check out these as well to find more information to shed more light on your feet.  May Yahuah richly bless you and make his face shine upon you today.  Check out my salvation videos below.


Salvation

Another Salvation Post


Please take the time to listen to a video about Covid Vaccine here and here.

Comments