Changes!












Changes are so hard to take sometimes.  I know my beliefs have changed quite a bit.  I used to believe in a rather traditional way I guess.  Growing up with many of these things can make it difficult to let them go.  I work now in a retail store and it is so hard not to get caught up in the holidays.  I try not to judge those who still partake in all of them because after all, it wasn't long ago I was partaking in them.
My suggestion to those who want to know the truth about how the Father feels about them, I would suggest asking him.  Sometimes we see everyone else celebrating them and it seems like it must be okay.  How can the whole world be wrong you might say?  Remember that the way is straight and narrow and few there be that find it.  The whole world won't find the path they need to walk on.  I want to just add some posts from the past to refresh your memory about these things.  The Problem With Christmas might give you some information that you need.  The Dilemma With Christmas is another good one to check out as well.  Finally, Another Holiday Post to wrap your mind around.  Please take all things to the prayer of course and if you are in need of salvation please check out the link to those posts as well.  I hope to begin making more posts in the future.  I am working a regular job now and haven't had much time to do other things. Testimony Of A Father's Love will share information about getting saved and you can also type in salvation or any subject you want to find info on in the search bar on my blog and it will pull up whatever info I have.  Many Blessings.

Comments