Daddy's Day










Yesterday was a special day.  I didn't have any big dinner or anything because my daddy's dog was sick.  I would like to honor my Dad and my Father in heaven.  Remember it says to call no one your father here on earth, so I celebrate Daddy's Day instead.  I painted a picture for my daughter's dad and am giving the same picture but in print form to my stepdad and my real dad.  There was a  youtube video about framing a picture.  It shows how to glue two frames together so it is more of a shadow box type of frame.  Then you can put a string of lights inside with the picture and get some small stick-on letters that say daddy on them and stick them on the outside or you can get a stencil and spray paint DAD on the glass and let the light shine through.  I know it is already after the fact but you might want to use it for next year.  The Bible says to give honor to where honor is due so thank you dad for being a good one and Thank you God for giving me a great Dad.  All good gifts come down from the Father.  Have a blessed day today.





Please check out my salvation post here.





Comments