Crazy visions I was given recently



Image by Ajay kumar Singh from Pixabay



The Father is so good and he is always directing us even when we don't know it.  I recently tried to take some classes for a job because my bill situation had been weighing on me.  I have been staying at home with my daughter for some time because she has been very sick for about a year.   She has doctor's appointments and therapy as well as homeschool which I have been trying to accomplish because of her not being able to attend school on a regular basis.  I am not trying to complain but explain my circumstances and why I was trying to get a job.   Anyhow, while I was taking these classes I started seeing open visions and crazy things.  I won't go into everything but it was some weird stuff that I believe was for me personally.  I think that the Father had his staff out telling me I wasn't where I was supposed to be.  It seems he has been trying to tell me some scary stuff that is hard for me to deal with but I am trying.  I want to say also before I get too far into this blog post that I had a dream recently about water coming up from a crack in the street.  It seemed to be gushing up from it.  My daughter had been having flood dreams as well.  I had another dream about being in an apartment that my daughter used to live in and the water was up to the second story.  It seems like there may be trouble headed for this particular area.  I just want to put that out there and you can pray about it for yourself but I need to let you know all this to sound the alarm.  I also have seen a mushroom cloud in a dream years ago right outside my front door.  I have prayed many times about all of this and asked what I am supposed to do and if I need to leave.  As of yet, I haven't had an open door.  Maybe I just need to be ready for what happens to go home.  Be careful who you listen to about this stuff though because there are so many imposters out there.  The Father will show them to you.  He does crazy things to show them to me.  Ask him to show you who is an imposter.  He shows me things sometimes that the person that I am looking at has no idea about it.  It is called Discernment and he wants you to have it as well.  You will need it for what is coming.  You will also need the gift of healing when these sicknesses try to get on you.  Folks, in case you didn't know, they have been spraying stuff on you for years in chemtrails.  If you think your government is your friend you better think again.  If you think that death is the worst thing that could happen to you, you might want to rethink that as well.  Of course, we want to endure until the end but if your loved ones are saved and they die in the end time you should rejoice because their race is over.  The last days are not going to be a picnic to endure.
Please pray about all of this for yourself and for your family.  Keep yourself strong in the word and encourage yourself daily.  Remember the Father says Matthew 11:28-29 to come unto me all you who labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.  Rest comes from the word.  We know that it is spirit and it is life John 6:63-70.  Just like you are filled through prayer you also are filled up by his word, it takes root in your heart, and is brought forth when you need it.
Recently, I have been reading the book of Daniel.  I hadn't read it in a while and so I thought I would read it again.  I spent a period of time reading some of the lost books that weren't included in the canon but it was good to come back to some of the stuff that I had read before to keep it in my memory.  The first part of Daniel reminded me how important it is to stay humble before our mighty Father and to try to always give him credit and praise for we can do nothing apart from him in John 15:5.  He shows me this all the time.  Even with simple stuff that I try to do on my own and it doesn't work out but when I pray for his help it seems to go smoothly.  We do everything better with help from our friend.  Pride is something that usually happens over a period of time.  That can happen from something as simple as not praying.  I have heard of people that stopped serving the Father and when they were asked why they fell away they said it was because they stopped praying.  I wonder how many people are like that in the church that really have no prayer life and don't read the Bible but they still sit on a church pew but have no relationship. I am sure there are a lot because there are so many that don't even have the Holy Spirit and have never felt the presence of the Father.  Many of them give up and stop attending because they don't receive the changes they are searching for or the healing they need.  When we receive this gift we receive his presence and his spirit indwelling our own.  He can speak into our spirit and lead and guide us in a more intimate way.  The Bible says that those who don't have the spirit are none of his in Romans 8:9.   Make sure you let the Father be your guide in all of this salvation stuff because there are so many broad ways that lead to destruction.  Make sure you check out my salvation video here and here.   My Holy Spirit video here.   We are headed for some crazy times.  Ask Yahuah what you need to do for your family.  Ask him how to prepare for your family.  Don't just walk around doing your own thing.  It might cost you your life or the life of your family.  Please read the Book of Daniel with me.
It is an interesting book with so much drama.  How crazy is it that a man would lose his mind and live in the wild like an animal to humble him.  I do mean like an actual animal with bird claws and the mind of an animal, not a human and hair as long as eagles feathers for seven years  The Father could have just killed him.  When you read the story, you aren't sure why he didn't.  He did strick other rulers down because of acting like they were the Almighty.  He must have seen something redeemable in him I guess.  You would think after all the stuff that Nebuchadnezzar saw he would have realized that yes there is only one true God in heaven who created the whole universe.   He still sits up false idols and killed people who wouldn't worship it.  Crazy leaders anyhow,  it seems like it all just goes to there head and they think they rule the world or something.  Pride seems to do that to people.  They think that they will not have any punishment for the things they do.  They just become their own God.  Maybe that is what the Father is showing me with this story.  Don't become a God to yourself.  Include him in your life and in all things.  He will keep you and direct your paths.   If you take the wrong path he will lead you back.  He is a good Sheppard and I want to give him praise for watching over me and keeping me on his path.   Let him do the same for you.  I am including my simple painting of a tree to remind you to keep Yah close in your life because remember the Father used a tree to represent Nebuchadnezzar.  Please read the story of Daniel here.  Also please check out my blog about idol worship in America here.




Comments