Fear



Image by Stefan Keller from Pixabay



In my spirit this morning I heard why are you afraid?   I have given you the power to tread on serpents, scorpions, and all the powers of the enemy.  Find that in the Bible here.  With all the stuff going around it seems our bogeymen grow taller and taller and our God seems to get smaller and smaller.  If you want to shrink the size of your bogeyman then you need to submerge.  If Yahuah's spirit is a swimming pool, you need to not just swim on the top but you need to go under the water and cover yourself in him.  Get so much of him that your every thought is about him. The Bible says to be carnally minded is death but to be spiritually minded is life here. With every doubt, the enemy throws your way you have a word to pray to combat his wickedness.  Walking on the water only becomes a problem for his disciples when they began to listen to the enemy and their flesh.  How can you be fleshly minded when you are in constant prayer?  How can you be without your word when you have memorized it and you pray it always over every situation? We are taught to pray continually after all.  Pray is not just at church.  It is a constant way of living.   We need to learn to keep in a state of submersion.  We need to learn when we are under attack from the enemy to grab our weapon of choice and get the victory.  The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but they are mighty through Yahuah to the pulling down of every stronghold.  What is a stronghold you might ask?  Well, basically it is a lie........
Like when the enemy whispers to you that you are going to die from some sickness or disease.  Well, when you hear the voice of the devil speak to you what are you going to do?  What is your weapon of choice?  I would maybe start out with some prayer and the word.  The word and prayer are like fire to these demons.  The more you pray the hotter they get until they can't stand it anymore.  What am I going to pray?  How about I bind all sicknesses and infirmities and I cast them into the abyss because whatever I bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatever I loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven here.  How about the Fire of the Holy Ghost fall upon demons of darkness wherever they may be.  How about I bind the mouth of the devil and I pray his tongue would fall out.  No tongue no talking to me.  How about I shall not die but live and declare the works of Yahuah. When he speaks about how the enemy is going to do this and do that, how about pray that no weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises up against me in judgment thou shalt condemn here.  This kind of reminds me of David and Goliath.  The giant was always walking around boasting about how he is going to do this and going to do that.  At the end of the day, he had a big fat stone in his big fat head.  I bind and break all the enemy's weapons today and all the wicked plans of the enemy.  I pull down wickedness in high places.  I bind all thoughts and spirits of doubt and unbelief and I lose faith, faith, and nothing but faith today.  I lose unstoppable faith, unmovable faith, faith that can move the mountains.  You said I only need faith the size of a mustard seed.  Increase my faith today and let my mountains move.  Let me see how much bigger you are than my enemies today.  When I speak my situation has to change.  I just need to believe.  If you want to increase your faith you need to get into the word because faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word.  You can also increase your faith by praying in the holy spirit.  Build up your most holy faith here.  Submerge me in faith today, submerge me in anointing today and show me how to have victory over the giant of fear.  I bind all fear over me in Yahusha's name.   Who is your daddy after all?  Who is your daddy?
Is he the one that parted the Red Sea?  Is he that same one that cast Pharoah and his army into that Sea and let his people go free with booty?  I thought of that recently when this story came to mind while studying the Passover.  I was thinking my enemies will pay me to get out of here because when my Father is through with them they won't want to see another believer ever again in their whole entire life.  That is what I am believing.  I pray for the Elijah and Elisha anointing to fall all over the world today.  Faith to believe that you can call fire down upon the prophets of BAAL when they come to take your life.  Don't you know that his angels stand guard over you and your loved ones if you are a true child of the highest?  If you have wondered why you don't have power with the Father in heaven like this it is probably because you have been following those Prophets of BAAL all your life and you didn't even know it.  Don't take my word for it but ask the Father.  His name is Yahuah.  You need to be Baptized in his son's name which is Yahusha. If that confuses you then read here.  Pray a prayer of repentance and ask Him to forgive you for any mistake you have ever made and to fill you with him.   Do this yourself in your own bathtub today.  If you want him to save you and you want the power from on high to win souls like never before then baptize yourself and your whole family today.  Check out my post on salvation here and here.   Here is my testimony.   Getting saved is not hard at all.  After you baptize all your family then pray for yourself to receive the holy spirit.  This isn't hard either. Just ask the Father for it and he will give it to you.  Once you have asked for it then just begin to praise him for all the blessings in your life, praise him for anything and everything and worship him.  Sing songs and just say "praise you Father" or "I worship you Father" until he takes over your speech. Speak these things out loud when you praise and worship him. When you speak them out loud this will allow the Father to take control of your tongue and your words.  This is called being baptized in the Holy Spirit.  It is not hard.  It is easy.  Teach your whole family how to be filled.  You can read my blog post about the Holy Spirit and why you need it so desperately.  You need to connect with the Father every day and get filled to overflowing.  Let him speak to you and direct your paths.  Now you need to read your Bible and pray daily.  The word is food for your spirit.   It is life to your soul.  Think of it as your sword.  When the enemy comes at you with a lie or a stronghold you need to know the word in order to cut the head off the devil.  The devil and his demons love to lie.  They know they are already going to hell so what do they have to lose. Read more about spiritual warfare here. Be very careful who you let lead you in this day and age because most everyone is a false prophet.  Yah is cleaning the house.  You will make a lot of mistakes but the Father is able to forgive and direct you in everything.  Before you take any man's word for anything you need to take it to YAH.  Read my blog about the Sabbath Day because you will need to know that we need to rest on this day.  The Father wants you to have a day to recharge.  A day that he can draw close to you.  Have fellowship with your families on this day and read the word and worship him in your own homes.  Ask the Father how to do this.  Learn how to pray against the enemy's plans against you and your families.  What do you have to fear if you know that you have the power over the wickedness in this world?  You will tread down serpents and scorpions and all the powers of the enemy.  If you begin to feel sick just bind it and command it to leave you and your family.  Plead the blood over you and your families and your homes.  Plead the blood over your town, city, and country.  Cover your relatives with blood and prayer.  More on spiritual warfare here and here.    Here is one of my favorite songs.  I thought it went well with this post.

Comments