Attacked from within and our water supply.




 Attacked from within and our water supply.


I recently made a blog post about our Country being attacked from within here.   I talked about the V and about all of these food plants being on fire.  I spoke about unusual fires in Paradise, California, and a weapon that could have been used to set them.  After I made this post I had a dream about a snake in the water which I thought was very unusual.  Today I get onto YouTube to see if there is anything interesting going on and I come across one of Dana Coverstone's latest dreams. His dream happened on June 15, 2022, and in it, he is in Los Angeles, California at a port where the merchandise comes in on those big shipping containers off of huge cargo ships. He saw 8 large shipping containers that were jet black with Oriental Letters on them.  About 25 Oriental Soldiers came out of these containers in military uniforms.  They were on motorcycles and were carrying lots of weapons. Please check all the details of the video at the end of the post.  This confirms my suspicions that we have invaders coming over our borders and they are already here.  I strongly believe this is going on people.  I am not saying this to scare you but to prepare you.  YOU need to wake up now before these people are at your doorsteps.  Get your whole family saved and pray with them often.  You need the Holy Spirit right now.  You need to watch my salvation video and get your family to a place to get baptized.  Get filled with the Spirit because you will need to hear the Father's voice to direct you in these end times.  

Another thing that caught my attention about this dream that he had was the fact that he had it 18 times folks.  It sounds like the Father is definitely warning us.  In this dream, he also sees an attack on our water supply.  That makes me think of my dream with the snake in the water.  Poison in the water!  Please watch his whole video and pray about it.  Get your Family prepared and pray, pray, pray, pray.

He goes into the importance of how you pray.  I want to tell you that in my case, I feel the best way to pray is a spirit-led prayer.  First, get yourself filled up.  Build up your most holy faith by speaking in tongues and let him pray through you.  He knows exactly what is headed your way when you don't.  Ask him to direct your prayer and just begin to speak out about what comes to mind.  

I pray all the time about my family and for his angels to watch over them.  The other day I go to see my daughter and my grandbabies and I see an angel standing inside the door.  I see angels all the time over there in the sky and in other places.  Watch my YouTube Video about the angel in my room here. The Father is trying to ease my mind and calm my fears and he will do the same for you.  Pray over your homes and over your family's homes.  Pray over your towns and your congregations.  When you feel scared just pray and like Dana says in this video just keep looking up.  Take your eyes off the storm and keep your eyes on the Father.  Let his angel do the fighting for you.  He has more angels in his army than any army here on earth.  Just remember that.




Comments